Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Awesome Planet Earth

Stunning pictures showcasing our awesome planet and it's breathtaking natural beauty.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


Beautiful Earth



Bird of Lights




Dreamscape




Earth's Belly Button



Flowery Pathway



Ice Crystals



Lenticular Cloud



Misty Forest



Paradise



Porco Rosso's Secret Base (alluded to the 1992 Miyazaki 's animated feature film Porco Rosso)



Rays of Dawn



Sea Shells



The Marks of Wind



Wave of Clouds



Yellow Stream


3 comments:

  1. Wow Johannes the pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing (smiling) lots of love binki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to Internet, I'm able to find this wonderful pictures (I am from Indonesia)..my heart vibrates very much when seeing all these pure, beautiful pictures of our Mother Nature.

    did you photograph all this by yourself?
    or you've found them also?

    thank you
    Keep sharing the love and lights to the world
    -Nik-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki,

    I'm happy to hear your expressions of appreciation for the breathtaking sights to be seen on this wonderful planet of ours.

    Often we may allow our experience of life to become dull and find ourselves blinded to many manifestations of beauty around us.

    I've been collecting these pictures for quite some time. I wish to share these sights with everyone as an attempt to remind my fellow earth dwellers how blessed we are to share such an awesome environment we call home.

    Take care

    JC.

    ReplyDelete